Netflix Error -11800 How to Fix It
No doubt with the lots of content to stream and subscribers, Netflix is the great streaming service. But it doesn’t mean that Netflix is Error free, No, it’s not. Here, few common errors those disturbers both: subscribers and the Netflix streaming service.
Netflix Error -11800 is common Netflix error codes that stop streamer entertainment. In our error fix guide on “Netflix error 11800 cannot play title” we will explain what is Netflix error 11800? and how to resolve it.
For those who are confused about what does error -11800 on Netflix, let us clear confusion. Actually Netflix error code 11800 shows on the screen when you streaming Netflix on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
The error contains:
- “A problem occurred while playing this item. Try again later, or select a different item. Go to www.netflix.com/support for more information.”
- “Cannot play title. Please try again later.”
Cause of Error 11800 Netflix iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
Netflix error 11800 is clear indicating that the streaming device’s Cache Corrupt (stored old information) and it needs to be updated or refreshed.
Tested Fix Netflix Error -11800
These are some solutions to fix this error code on your Hulu streaming service:
Troubleshooting Netflix error code 11800 to resolve the issue why does Netflix say error cannot play title 11800”
Troubleshoot on Apple TV
Fix1: Restart Apple TV by Power Off-On
- Unplug Apple TV and the TV it’s connected to from power for at least 2 minutes minute. Ensure the power code is removed from socket, and here no power supply to TV.
- After, two-to-three minutes, plug and turn on both TV.
- Check whether Netflix is working smoothly now.
Fix2: Restore Setting to Default
If you face any problem to resetting default, contact to device manufacture else follow below instructions to-do task easily.
- If you’re using streaming device with custom settings it can be the cause of Netflix error 11800 cannot play title. For resolve cannot play title 11800 error on Netflix, change internet provider’s setting to default. Again try Netflix hope so this will resolve Netflix 11800.
- Here if you recently customized streaming device to a custom DNS setting, reset the device to acquire DNS automatically.
Fix3: Disable VPN [IF using any]
So you are hiding yourself behind the Virtual Private Network (VPN) or behind the proxy service. It also can cause of Netflix Error 11800. To fix code 11800 Netflix you must disable VPN, and connect Apple TV, iPad, iPhone or OS device to your internet connection directly.
Fix Netflix 11800 error code iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
Step1: Perform Soft Restart To Device
By Press and hold the side button and one of the volume buttons simultaneously until the sliders show up. Drag the top slider to off your gadget totally.
In case of, don’t appear, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears, then drag the slider.
Step2: Wait for at least 10 Minutes or above, and then press the Sleep/Wake button.
Step3: Once your device powers on, try Netflix again.
Hope so issues solve.
Fix by Update the Netflix app
Netflix error 11800 OS 3840 also can fix by updating Netflix App, follow the below steps.
- From the Device/Account Home screen, click on the App Store icon.
- Choose Search, and then enter “Netflix” in the search box.
- Select Netflix, then click on Update button
- Enter your iTunes password if prompted.
- Once the update is complete, try Netflix again.
Conclusion About Troubleshoot Netflix Error 11800
These are a few easy steps to resolve Netflix Error -11800 on Apple TV, iPad, iPhone or OS devices. So we recommend bookmarking this one in case you need it again…
If Netflix error still persists and you fail to connect to Netflix, contact your internet service provider for help with a DNS resolution issue.