How to Fix Netflix Error 11800 | iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
Netflix Error code 11800 is a common error code that stops Netflix streamers from entertainment. In our “Netflix cannot play title” error fix guide we have explained what is Netflix error 11800, and how to resolve cannot to play title avf 11800.
Latest Update 28 Apr 2022
Fix Netflix Error Code 11800
These are some solutions to fix this error code on your Netflix streaming service:
Solve on Apple TV
Fix 1: Restart Apple TV by Powering Off-On
- Unplug Apple TV and the TV it’s connected to from power for at least 2 minutes minute. Ensure the power code is removed from the socket, and there is no power supply to the TV.
- After, two-to-three minutes, plug and turn on both TV.
- Check whether Netflix is working smoothly now.
Fix2: Restore Setting to Default
If you face any problem with resetting the default, contact to device manufacturer else follows the instructions given below to do the task easily.
- If you’re using the streaming device with custom settings it can be the cause of the error code 11800 on Netflix or “can not play the title”. To resolve the cannot play title 11800 error Netflix, change the internet provider’s setting to default. Again try Netflix hope so this will resolve Netflix 11800.
- Here if you recently customized a streaming device to a custom DNS setting, reset the device to acquire DNS automatically.
Fix3: Disable VPN [IF using any]
So you are hiding behind the Virtual Private Network (VPN) or behind the proxy service. It also can cause Netflix Error “Netflix cannot play title avf”
To fix code 11800 Netflix or a few more Netflix errors you must disable VPN, and connect Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, or OS device to your internet connection directly.
Fix Error On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Step 1: Perform Soft Restart On Device. Press and hold the side button and one of the volume buttons simultaneously until the sliders show up.
Drag the top slider to off your gadget totally. In case, doesn’t appear, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears, then drag the slider.
Step 2: Wait for at least 10 Minutes or above, and then press the Sleep/Wake button.
Step 3: Once your device powers on, try Netflix again.
Hope so issues solve.
Update the Netflix app
Netflix error 11800 OS 3840 also can fix by updating Netflix App, follow the below steps.
- From the Device/Account Home screen, click on the App Store icon.
- Choose Search, and then enter “Netflix” in the search box.
- Select Netflix, then click on the Update button
- Enter your iTunes password if prompted.
- Once the update is complete, try Netflix again.
The Netflix app has an amazing feature to get Netflix web series, episodes, and Netflix movies to your local device to watch later offline.
But, sometimes Netflix Error avf 11800 “This title can no longer be watched offline” occurs sometimes.
What are the causes of Netflix Error avf 11800?
why does my NetFlix say cannot play title? The things come to mind first, so answer below:
Showing this error means, that the downloaded media or content you want to watch either
- Deleted, or
- Moved to another location on a local machine or external memory.
Q2. How to Fix Netflix Error avf 11800 “This title can no longer be watched offline”
To solve the error internet connection is a must, there is no possibility to fixing it if you don’t have an active internet connection or need to Re-download the file(s).
Follow the instructions given below:
- Step 1: Go to App’s Download section by Clicking on Arrow Icon at the bottom. Alternatively, click on Menu and select My Downloads.
- Step2: On the screen’s top-right corner Click on Edit
- Step 3: Select the file that is not working and showing an error, delete the file(s) by tapping on the red X icon.
- Step 4: Re-download the Netflix web series, episodes, and Netflix movies to watch without encountering Netflix Error avf 11800 error.
No doubt with lots of TV shows, movies, or video content to stream and subscribers, Netflix is a great streaming service on multiple platforms like “iOS” ” Windows,” and “Android”.
But it doesn’t mean that Netflix is Error-free, No, it’s not. Here, are a few common errors between those disturbers subscribers and the Netflix streaming service both.
For those who are confused about what error -11800 is on Netflix, let us clear the confusion. Actually, Netflix code 11800, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch show on the screen when you stream Netflix on any one device mentioned here.
The error contains:
- “A problem occurred while playing this item. Try again later, or select a different item. Go to www.netflix.com/support for more information.”
- “Cannot play title. Please try again later.”
Q3. Error code 11800 Cause on iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
Error is clearly indicating that the streaming device’s Cache is Corrupt (stored old information) and needs to be updated or refreshed.
Q4. What does it mean when Netflix says cannot play title?
It means the streaming device connection breaks with the Netflix server so the streaming media can’t play continue.
This article answers “why does my Netflix say cannot play title” as-well-as clear confusion about “what to do when Netflix says cannot play title”.
These are a few easy steps to resolve Netflix code 11800 on Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, or OS devices. So we recommend bookmarking this one in case you need it again…
If Netflix errors still persist and you fail to connect to Netflix, contact your internet service provider for help with a DNS resolution issue.