AI CHATBOT- THE BEST CONVERSATIONAL PLATFORM FOR 2021
Times have changed drastically since the advent of the internet. It has modified the communication landscape immensely.
Today, a vast majority of internet users prefer interacting with companies through AI chatbots.
These chatbots have made brands more impactful and accessible.
Businesses use these for letting customers order products and services, file insurance claims, contact a customer representative, upgrade data plans, notify issues to support, block credit cards, generate a lead to contact later, file insurance claims, check flight status, scan invoices, etc. – directly through the chat window.
Conversational AI has thus enabled chatbots to understand, process, and respond to human language.
These work to alleviate customer frustration and enhance their experience with your brand.
This blog brings you more information about AI conversational chatbots.
AI Chatbots and Their Types
AI-powered conversational chatbots are virtual agents designed to provide a more human-like conversational experience.
Unlike rules-based chatbots, they are equipped to-
- Comprehend the meanings of words
- Comprehend misspellings
- Carry on a natural conversation
- Keep improving themselves progressively
Thus, AI conversational chatbots ensure a greater user experience via comprehending the context of the conversation.
There are two different types of these chatbots viz., Generative and Retrieval.
The former can create responses dynamically in real-time, whereas the latter chooses relevant feedback from a pool of responses.
Benefits of AI Chatbots for Businesses
The extensive use of AI Conversational Chatbots has revolutionized the digital communication landscape by leaps and bounds.
Today, these are proven marketing strategies rather than mere buzz words.
Brands and organizations use these across different customer engagement channels like messaging apps, live chat, email, and social media interfaces.
By providing proactive engagement and immediate responses, AI chatbots usher in the following benefits-
- Efficient Scaling: By launching an AI chatbot, you can have your virtual agent working round-the-clock. This way, you can efficiently manage more customers and demands.
- Better focus on core business aspects: When AI chatbots handle repetitive queries from customers, your human staff gets more time to focus on the core aspects of your business.
- Increase Revenue without elevating costs: AI chatbots increase your brand’s engagement with customers across their journey through different marketing channels without increasing the associated costs. This helps promote your brand loyalty and increase sales.
- Leverage Data-Driven Insights: While AI chatbots actively engage your customers with your brand, it also generates a lot of data. You can derive meaningful insights from it to stand ahead of your competitors and explore new opportunities.
How Does Conversational AI Work?
Conversational AI uses several technologies to comprehend the context and carry on a conversation.
These include Natural Language Understanding (NLU), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Natural Language Generation (NLG), and Machine Learning (ML).
NLU works to comprehend what the customer is trying to say by deciphering meaning in the user’s words, irrespective of the way it is stated.
Advanced NLU helps comprehend the user’s intent even amidst idiosyncrasies, shortcuts, and grammatical mistakes.
Apart from comprehending the context, it also differentiates and remembers the context of one statement from the next.
For, the unpredictability, uncertainties, and complexities are inherent in a human conversation.
Each word and sentence in a conversation has the potential to change the flow of the conversation.
This is where NLP helps. It identifies, understands, and manages reversals, twists and turns, repetitive dialogs, and pauses.
This way, it makes sure that the conversation flows seamlessly.
After comprehending the user’s intent, the AI comes up with the right response. For this purpose, it relies on NLG. This helps it generate a response in a format easily comprehended by the user.
Progressively, as AI keeps responding to customer queries and gets help from human agents, it uses ML to learn.
It learns more variations of the same intent as well as the aptest responses for each of the intent without any explicit training.
It thus becomes equipped to recall the context of the past conversation and restore the conversation from the same endpoint of user details, preferences, queries, etc.
With the inclusion of more sophisticated techniques, you can also equip your AI chatbot to have more advanced features like sentiment evaluation, multi-lingual support, behavioral analytics, etc.
Features of AI Conversational Chatbots
AI chatbots come with a lot of powerful features, including-
- Seamless conversational flow: AI Chatbot responds in a human-like manner to engage users and respond to their queries.
- Better user experience: AI Chatbots are designed to use multi-rich media such as carousels, buttons, images, cards, emojis, etc., to ensure a better user experience.
- Memory management: AI chatbots can save key info from user inputs and make use of these at later times so that the conversations flow in a human-like manner.
- Machine Learning: AI chatbots are designed to respond better with each human interaction.
How to build an AI chatbot?
With AI chatbots becoming one of the most efficient digital marketing trends, products that help you design your own bots have been developed. Notifyvisitors Bots Builder helps you build your AI chatbot easily.
You can use its user-friendly dashboard that lets you create your bot in a step-by-step manner.
This makes integrating your AI chatbot on your website in a matter of a few minutes. Notifyvisitors.
Bots Builder also has a collection of pre-built chatbots with different conversational flows, entities, and intent for you to choose from.
The digital advancements of today have led to the development of conversational AI chatbots. These understand, process, and respond to human language.
Since these respond proactively and quickly, a vast majority of internet users prefer interacting with companies through these.
These chatbots have made brands more impactful and accessible with their human-like conversational experience.
This is made possible by several technologies like Natural Language Processing, Natural Language Understanding, Natural Language Generation, and Machine Learning.
By launching an AI chatbot, your business can efficiently manage more customers and demand, focus better on your core business aspects, increase revenue without increasing costs, and derive data-driven Insights.
You can build your chatbot easily using NotifyVisitors Bots Builder’s user-friendly dashboard.