Advertising on Telegram Messenger
Advertising is so important for a business’s growth and it can make you more visible. But it is more important which method you choose for advertising.
The best choice is the most populated platform and one which has more audiences than others.
Social networks are examples of high-efficiency advertising methods. And telegram is one of the most popular messengers which you can have good and satisfactory results of your advertisement.
Telegram has three ways of advertising that in the following we want to explain. Stay tuned.
Advertising Methods on Telegram
Advertising in Channel
You can advertise your products or services on telegram in 3 ways. CPC, CPM, and hourly. In the CPM method, your post will remain the last post on the channel until reaches the desired view.
In the CPC method, your post will remain the last post of the channel before reaching the desired clicks. In the hourly method, your post will remain on the channel until the end of the agreed time.
If you choose a popular channel, you have good advertising on telegram messenger.
Advertising in Groups
In this method, you can face a large number of audiences, because telegram groups can turn into supergroups.
You can add unlimited members to supergroups. Since your message may get lost in a large number of messages, this method is not recommended.
Aldo people may not pay attention to your message in groups. But also, you can create your group and add your target audiences to it.
You should pay attention that you can just add 50 members in a day. If you use more lines (telegram accounts) your accounts will not get restricted and blocked.
Advertising in Private Chat
you can send your advertising messages to people’s private chats. The percentage of visibility in this method is high and be sure that your message will be seen because people are always open to the messages that are sent to them privately.
In this case, if you write an appropriate advertising message, you will attract audiences to read your message completely. But you must attention to the telegram’s daily sending restrictions.
Because of this restriction, you cannot send messages to more than 50 strangers (the people who have not saved your number in their contacts and have not already chatted with you) a day.
If you should use more lines (telegram accounts) you can cross the restrictions of telegram. So, it is not easy to use multiple lines and send bulk messages to people privately.
It is better to use a tool to automate all these tasks.
Automate Telegram Advertising Activities – Tools
As we said above, it is difficult and time-consuming to advertise on telegram manually and without any tool. These tools are software programs or bots and They can automate advertising activities.
It can send bulk messages to groups and private chat and import your intended audiences to groups without your telegram accounts getting restricted and blocked.
In the following, we want to introduce three of these bots and compare them with each other.
- Telegram Auto
- Virtual User
If you want to send telegram messages from a computer easily and quite effectively to your desired people this software is a suitable choice.
The Texsender has useful features for advertisements in Telegram and sending bulk messages to several people. In the following, we want to talk about the reasons why this software is useful.
- You can invite members in bulk to your intended group securely and quickly.
- You can Import your desired IDs to your telegram contacts.
- You can Send various content like photos, videos, links, and emojis with textual content.
- Send messages to people for who you have not saved their number in your contacts
- Set a delay between messages, to prevent restrictions.
- You can send various contents.
- You can send messages to a list of intended IDs or numbers and intended groups.
- It does not have any tutorials about advertising on the Telegram messenger
The Telegram Auto Software
This software helps you to have easier advertising. You can advertise purposefully on Telegram, using this software. That is, using this software, you can make your advertising purposeful.
The main tasks of the Telegram Auto software are to extract members from your competitor’s groups and add them to your business group.
In this case, you can get more audiences to show or introduce your content and products. In the following, you can see the features of this software.
Telegram Auto Software Features
Telegram Auto Software has the ability of:
- Adding Telegram Members to Groups and channels.
- Extracting Telegram group’s members.
- Extracting Telegram channel’s members if you are the admin of that channel.
- Sending bulk messages to any telegram group members.
- Importing telegram users’ IDs and sending bulk messages to telegram users for marketing.
- This software cannot work with private groups.
- This software works with API and your account will be recognized as a bot and this can be the reason for your account being blocked and banned.
The Virtual User Telegram Bulk Message Sender Package
This package contains multiple bots for advertising and sending bulk messages in telegram.
Some of the most important and useful bots that existed in this package are: Send a message to phone numbers bot, Extract groups member’s information (name, username, etc.) bot, send messages to IDs Bot, etc.
If you want to know more about the unique features of this package, stay with us.
Unique Features of the Virtual User Bot
This Bot has the ability to:
- Send bulk messages in groups
- Send bulk messages in private chat
- Add the member to the groups
- Forward messages
- Extract group members and send targeted messages
- Send unique messages to each username or phone number
- Automatically switch between accounts
- Skip phone numbers that are not on Telegram
- Continue work from where it has been paused (in re-execution)]
- Deliver reports on completed tasks
- Use accounts secured with a 2-step password
- You can also benefit from the tutorial files that are existed in the package.
- This Bot does not use API
Send Bulk Messages on Telegram
To send Telegram bulk messages to group members follow these steps:
- Step1: Create a Telegram Group
Set up a group and add the contacts you want to message.
- Step2: Use a Bulk Messaging Bot
Utilize Telegram bots like “Bulk Message Sender” to send messages to multiple users at once.
- Step3: Comply with Guidelines
Adhere to Telegram’s guidelines to avoid spam and ensure proper usage.
- Step 4: Personalize Messages
Craft messages that resonate with your audience, maintaining a personalized touch.
- Step5: Respect Privacy
Ensure that user privacy is respected and recipients have opted to receive messages.
By employing these methods, you can efficiently send bulk messages while staying within Telegram’s guidelines.
We explained advertising in telegram and its methods in this article. We introduce to you three ways of advertising methods on telegram messenger and then told you some of the most popular and the most well-known software.
In this article, we tried to acquaint you with how to advertise on telegram and now you can choose the best way of advertising on telegram between these three methods.
get more information: https://techniexpert.com/differences-between-advertising-tools-in-telegram/
How To Advertise on Telegram
To advertise on Telegram: 1. Create an engaging Telegram Channel dedicated to ads. 2. Share quality content resonating with your audience. 3. Promote via social media and your website. 4. Utilize Telegram’s ad platform for broader reach.
How To Send Bulk Messages on Telegram?
To send bulk messages on Telegram, create a Telegram Group or use a bulk messaging bot. In the Group, add the contacts you want to message or employ the bot’s features to send messages to multiple users simultaneously. Always adhere to Telegram’s usage policies to avoid restrictions.
How to send bulk messages to telegram group members
You must have to use Telegram bots to send messages to multiple group members or users at once